UTAH (ABC4) – 2020 marks the 72nd anniversary of Utah’s very own Christmas Street.
Many Christmas Street residents have come and gone, yet the tradition to light up during the holidays has remained resilient, this year marking the street’s 72nd anniversary.
It’s iconic Christmas sign also tagging along, celebrating 60 years of holiday magic.
“The tradition of Christmas Street started long before I moved here…When the houses were first built in 1947,” shares a Christmas Street resident of 36 years.
Every year, locals gather to visit the ‘yule fairyland’ and happily partake in the holiday cheer.
- Austin, a West Point grad, wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- Officials battle deadly flames, Logan City man dies