SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – Sunday marks the anniversary of Salt Lake City’s record snowstorm of January 1993.
On January 10, our very own Craig Wirth brings us back to the storm that knocked down houses and buried about everything.
“The Utah Office of the Weather Service picked the storm as one of the top ten weather events of the century,” shares Wirth.”Nothing like it in all the 1900s…Oh if you were here, you’d remember it’s ‘wirth’ watching.”
Tune in every Sunday at 10 p.m. to watch exclusive Wirth Watching stories unfold.
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Austin, a West Point grad, wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86