We end our week with a little humor in light of such serious news we’ve had to report.
Some time ago, Craig Wirth found some strange ways that about everything from appliance stores to bingo parlors found a way to commercialize Easter.
This year—he found even for examples and we’ve included them too. It’s Wirth Watching.
- Utah nears 1,000 wildfires this season, BYU students create a system to detect fires early
- Harris to Wolf: Fed agents deployed for political reasons?
- Texas father saves 4-year-old daughter from nearly 12-foot alligator
- Block party and garage sale to bring neighbors together
- Families get one time SNAP benefit for each child on free/reduced lunch program