We end our week with a little humor in light of such serious news we’ve had to report.
Some time ago, Craig Wirth found some strange ways that about everything from appliance stores to bingo parlors found a way to commercialize Easter.
This year—he found even for examples and we’ve included them too. It’s Wirth Watching.
- Officer on administrative leave after questions arise over use of force during Salt Lake City riots
- Zach Wilson preparing for a bounce back season for BYU
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail
- 5.5 magnitude quake near Ridgecrest rattles Southern California
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April