Have you noticed that stores didn’t wait until after Thanksgiving to start the holiday shopping this year?
Our Craig Wirth has now reported on a half-century of holiday shopping. As we celebrate those 50 years. We asked him to dig out his best film about the holiday rush.
It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are clicking on:
- BYU pulls off biggest victory in years, beating #2 Gonzaga, 91-78
- Harden, Westbrook lead Rockets to 120-110 victory over Jazz
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead
- Records: UPD officers find driver passed out behind the wheel in the middle of the street, blasting music
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield