Have you noticed that stores didn’t wait until after Thanksgiving to start the holiday shopping this year?
Our Craig Wirth has now reported on a half-century of holiday shopping. As we celebrate those 50 years. We asked him to dig out his best film about the holiday rush.
It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are clicking on:
- Easy stuffed mushroom recipe
- The secret to Nicea’s toned arms revealed
- Police: Driver critically injured after crashing into wall
- Amor: Loveland Living Planet Aquarium chooses name for baby toucan
- Here’s the answer to “Mom, I’m bored!”