Have you noticed that stores didn’t wait until after Thanksgiving to start the holiday shopping this year?
Our Craig Wirth has now reported on a half-century of holiday shopping. As we celebrate those 50 years. We asked him to dig out his best film about the holiday rush.
It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are clicking on:
- Utah mayor enlists help of NFL-player sons to demonstrate proper social distancing
- Utah boy shows appreciation for truck drivers during COVID-19 pandemic
- Internet safety for youth during COVID-19
- Joe Ingles shares his pandemic experience as a parent of a special needs child
- HBO to stream 500 hours of programming for free