This just might be the year the University of Utah football team captures the PAC-12 and maybe even more championship trophies.
It’s hard to believe 125 years ago Utah football started with a few guys who got permission from their parents to play.
Craig Wirth takes a look at the history of U of U football in this week’s Wirth Watching.
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis