This just might be the year the University of Utah football team captures the PAC-12 and maybe even more championship trophies.
It’s hard to believe 125 years ago Utah football started with a few guys who got permission from their parents to play.
Craig Wirth takes a look at the history of U of U football in this week’s Wirth Watching.
- Jazz fans react to Kobe Bryant’s passing
- “I’m heartbroken.” Wrong way crash survivor remembers girlfriend who died
- Police make two drug busts in Iron County within an hour of each other
- The Miller Family and Utah Jazz release statement on the passing of Kobe Bryant
- Hillary Clinton in Park City for Sundance Film Festival