In 1948 The Desert News applauded two amazing inventions to hit Salt Lake City–one was television and the other was the “Massage-O-Mat.”
Fortunately for us, Utahns kindly embraced television far more than they did the “Massage-O-Mat.” Now that’s just one new fact our Craig Wirth found in his research. As we, the first TV station in Utah celebrate our 72nd birthday. It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are reading:
- Vernal man shot multiple times, suspect taken into custody following 2-hour standoff
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Officer on administrative leave after questions arise over use of force during Salt Lake City riots
- Zach Wilson preparing for a bounce back season with BYU
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail