In 1948 The Desert News applauded two amazing inventions to hit Salt Lake City–one was television and the other was the “Massage-O-Mat.”
Fortunately for us, Utahns kindly embraced television far more than they did the “Massage-O-Mat.” Now that’s just one new fact our Craig Wirth found in his research. As we, the first TV station in Utah celebrate our 72nd birthday. It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are reading:
- Lawmaker: Security officers at schools enables systemic racism
- Photos show Lebanon before and after explosion
- The Justice Files: $10,000 reward offered to help solve cold cases
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Utah nears 1,000 wildfires this season, BYU students create a system to detect fires early