In 1948 The Desert News applauded two amazing inventions to hit Salt Lake City–one was television and the other was the “Massage-O-Mat.”
Fortunately for us, Utahns kindly embraced television far more than they did the “Massage-O-Mat.” Now that’s just one new fact our Craig Wirth found in his research. As we, the first TV station in Utah celebrate our 72nd birthday. It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are reading:
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- Professional hairstylists fighting to stop bill allowing unlicensed individuals from performing services
- High impact, cold winter storm set to bring accumulating snow to Central & Southern Utah Monday & Tuesday