In his 50 year career, our Craig Wirth has reported from 44 states and 10 countries. He even worked as a financial correspondent for the network.
That position gave him opportunities very few people would get. Here’s his report on Elvis. Did you know he made more money dead than alive?
For Craig, this was the ultimate financial story. Watch!
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- A forgotten story of how Larry Miller saved the Utah Jazz
- Utah’s summer events of 1947
- A parade of ‘Pioneer Day’ memories
- A Look Back: The Golden Age of Road Trips
- Utah’s ‘go-to’ place over the 4th of July weekend starting in 1851