We are finishing our look at stories from Craig Wirth’s 50 years in television. Craig has had a variety of stories from funny to poignant. This week’s story is a little more serious.
As a network correspondent, Craig was sent to do stories in the then mysterious Soviet Union.
It was a look at everyday life behind the iron curtain that few Americans had ever seen.
Take a look; it’s Wirth Watching.
What others are reading:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George