We are finishing our look at stories from Craig Wirth’s 50 years in television. Craig has had a variety of stories from funny to poignant. This week’s story is a little more serious.
As a network correspondent, Craig was sent to do stories in the then mysterious Soviet Union.
It was a look at everyday life behind the iron curtain that few Americans had ever seen.
Take a look; it’s Wirth Watching.
What others are reading:
- Health officials say Utah’s COVID-19 cases may peak in 2-3 weeks
- COVID-19: Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Colorado drivers funneled through roadblock by police impostors during stay-at-home order
- How is the census adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall