Americans spent close to $20 billion on bouquets, dinners and other gifts over Valentine’s Day weekend, but it was the “other gifts” that had ABC4’s Craig Wirth intrigued.
Valentine cards have been around for centuries, but we’ve tried some other stuff as well.
Heart-shaped pizzas, singing Valentines, conversation hearts, mouthwash…there have been a lot of traditions over the years. It’s this year’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- Utah’s ‘go-to’ place over the 4th of July weekend starting in 1851
- A look back at the old boxing arena on 9th South in SLC–McCullough’s Arena
- Historic hotels of 1910 in Salt Lake City
- Nibley Park, much more than Utah’s oldest public golf course
- Remembering TV western hero Roy Rogers