Americans spent close to $20 billion on bouquets, dinners and other gifts over Valentine’s Day weekend, but it was the “other gifts” that had ABC4’s Craig Wirth intrigued.
Valentine cards have been around for centuries, but we’ve tried some other stuff as well.
Heart-shaped pizzas, singing Valentines, conversation hearts, mouthwash…there have been a lot of traditions over the years. It’s this year’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- This is what they put on television before major league sports
- The University of Utah celebrates 170 years
- 18 years ago this month the Winter Games were here
- Wirth Watching: A look at Valentine’s traditions over the years
- Wirth Watching: A Utahn won one of the first Academy Awards