SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- In this time of bad news all around us, let’s end the week with a little light story.
That’s where we visit Craig Wirth. Now we know you might be missing the big-time thrills of Major League Sports on TV since all games are canceled. But that’s only temporary.
Can you imagine that years ago we didn’t have Major League Sports on TV at all? We had trash sports and bad thrill shows.
Our own Craig Wirth dug out the film to show us in this week’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- A few classic television shows kids of the 50’s are sure to remember
- Did you know State Street once turned into a mighty river?
- Thistle landslide of 1983: The battle between human and nature
- The best-kept secret of World War II, the women pilots
- A trip down memory lane: Do you remember your old neighborhood theaters?