SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- On a cold February day in 1850 Brigham Young a few others started the University of Utah.
Our Craig Wirth missed that day, but he has been part of the U faculty for 25 years and this week he took the time to reflect on the 170 years of the University.
The Charter was signed on Feb 28, 1850, and the fancy document hereby created The University of Utah.
It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories “Wirth Watching”:
- This is what they put on television before major league sports
- The University of Utah celebrates 170 years
- 18 years ago this month the Winter Games were here
- Wirth Watching: A look at Valentine’s traditions over the years
- Wirth Watching: A Utahn won one of the first Academy Awards