This week our Craig Wirth continues to dig up some of his old film as we share highlights from his 50-year in television.
We have discovered he must be persuasive! The Air Force One once let him fly a jet, a railroad let him drive a train. Goodyear let him fly the blimp…and we have no idea how he ended up joy-riding in the Presidential limo, but he did.
It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- Wirth Watching: A look at Valentine’s traditions over the years
- Wirth Watching: A Utahn won one of the first Academy Awards
- Hobbitville-Allen Park: A curious place
- Wirth Watching: Remembering ‘Fireman Frank’
- Rockin’ Out: Music through the ages