This week our Craig Wirth continues to dig up some of his old film as we share highlights from his 50-year in television.
We have discovered he must be persuasive! The Air Force One once let him fly a jet, a railroad let him drive a train. Goodyear let him fly the blimp…and we have no idea how he ended up joy-riding in the Presidential limo, but he did.
It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- This is what they put on television before major league sports
- The University of Utah celebrates 170 years
- 18 years ago this month the Winter Games were here
- Wirth Watching: A look at Valentine’s traditions over the years
- Wirth Watching: A Utahn won one of the first Academy Awards