SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – It’s fall TV time. The new shows will begin airing this week and throughout the month.
ABC4’s Craig Wirth has seen 50 years of new fall season during his career…and he loves saving the ads for the new shows.
For this week’s special Wirth Watching report Craig takes us back to a time when the promotions were better than the shows.
What others are clicking on:
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them