SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – It’s fall TV time. The new shows will begin airing this week and throughout the month.
ABC4’s Craig Wirth has seen 50 years of new fall season during his career…and he loves saving the ads for the new shows.
For this week’s special Wirth Watching report Craig takes us back to a time when the promotions were better than the shows.
What others are clicking on:
- Those struggling with opioid misuse can call 2-1-1 for support, treatment options
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Round 2 – Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco with Super Bowl berth on the line
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- Police searching for suspect in Eagle Mountain armed robbery