SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – We’ve gone through a half-century of Craig Wirth’s reports rewinding some of our favorites.
We’ve discovered Craig likes holidays and has the historic pictures to prove it.
For this weeks Wirth Watching report we visit a time when Labor Day actually celebrated labor, rather than the art of a BBQ.
What others are clicking on:
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis