SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- For those who were in Salt Lake City February 18 years ago things around here today might seem a bit boring. You see, 18 years ago the Olympics were going on in Utah and well…it was a real party.
Craig takes a look back in this week’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- This is what they put on television before major league sports
- The University of Utah celebrates 170 years
- 18 years ago this month the Winter Games were here
- Wirth Watching: A look at Valentine’s traditions over the years
- Wirth Watching: A Utahn won one of the first Academy Awards