SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- For those who were in Salt Lake City February 18 years ago things around here today might seem a bit boring. You see, 18 years ago the Olympics were going on in Utah and well…it was a real party.
Craig takes a look back in this week’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- A look back at the old boxing arena on 9th South in SLC–McCullough’s Arena
- Historic hotels of 1910 in Salt Lake City
- Nibley Park, much more than Utah’s oldest public golf course
- Remembering TV western hero Roy Rogers
- A few classic television shows kids of the 50’s are sure to remember