Utah (ABc4 News) – How can you tell the difference between allergy symptoms and COVID-19 symptoms?
Utah’s pollen season starts when our minds are still usually in the middle of winter, and this year, allergy season majorly differs from last year. Meteorologist Alana Brophy looks at our pollen count, our pollen seasons, and what you can do to reduce your seasonal suffering.
Teaming up with Dr. Duane Harris from Intermountain Allergy and Asthma, your allergy questions get answered! Major thanks to Dr. Harris! If you want to contact him about your allergy or asthma: https://intermountainallergy.com
What others are clicking on:
- Majority of Democrats want candidate other than Biden in 2024: poll
- What are the Jewish High Holy Days? A look at Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur
- 91 days out at sea, solo kayaker finally makes it to Hawaii
- Texas boy’s death while showering under investigation
- 3 wounded in shooting at amusement park near Pittsburgh