Utah (ABc4 News) – How can you tell the difference between allergy symptoms and COVID-19 symptoms?
Utah’s pollen season starts when our minds are still usually in the middle of winter, and this year, allergy season majorly differs from last year. Meteorologist Alana Brophy looks at our pollen count, our pollen seasons, and what you can do to reduce your seasonal suffering.
Teaming up with Dr. Duane Harris from Intermountain Allergy and Asthma, your allergy questions get answered! Major thanks to Dr. Harris! If you want to contact him about your allergy or asthma: https://intermountainallergy.com
What others are clicking on:
- WD-Sporty: Cougars pack a punch, Utes find a QB
- Active fire currently burning in Millard County, crews on scene
- UPDATE: Body discovered in Grand Teton Park consistent with Gabby Petito’s description
- Why can’t we just move water to solve a drought?
- At least 75 animals die at Central Texas pet resort in late night fire