Utah (ABc4 News) – How can you tell the difference between allergy symptoms and COVID-19 symptoms?
Utah’s pollen season starts when our minds are still usually in the middle of winter, and this year, allergy season majorly differs from last year. Meteorologist Alana Brophy looks at our pollen count, our pollen seasons, and what you can do to reduce your seasonal suffering.
Teaming up with Dr. Duane Harris from Intermountain Allergy and Asthma, your allergy questions get answered! Major thanks to Dr. Harris! If you want to contact him about your allergy or asthma: https://intermountainallergy.com
What others are clicking on:
- Salt Lake City residents to hold community voting parade
- Why Stucki Farms is St George’s finest new addition
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court