Rocky Mountain Power Utah tweeted that they are aware of a power outage affecting 1,513 customers in West Jordan, Utah on Saturday afternoon.
According to the tweet, the outage was caused by a pole fire. Rocky Mountain Power estimated that power would be restored for the affected homes around 8:30 p.m.
Rocky Mountain Power’s website showed the following number of affected customers:
What others are clicking on:
- Does COVID-19 increase miscarriage risk in pregnant women?
- Utes roll to 76-62 victory over Washington in season opener
- The Justice Files: A daughter’s anguish
- Quarantine guidelines updated; Governor says days ahead ‘may be the toughest stretch’ as COVID-19 cases remain high
- Crews respond to fuel leak from a Utah Valley Hospital into Provo river