SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Sandy City and the Sandy city Police Department said goodbye to their police chief, Bill O’Neal.
Chief O’neal’s loved ones shared of the impact he had not only on the city of Sandy but on family members and other friends.
To many, O’Neal was known for his police service with the Sandy City Police Department stretching over 20 years.
O’Neal was the youngest chief in Sandy police history and will be remembered for his big dreams and accomplishments.
Sandy City police officials say Chief O’Neal experienced an unfortunate medical event and subsequently passed away.
What others are clicking on:
- Truck slams into Burgess Owens campaign headquarters
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Real Salt Lake plays Minnesota to scoreless draw
- Nearly 1,000 individuals buried in a forgotten Idaho cemetery, how you can help remember them