LITTLE COTTONWOOD (ABC4 News)- The Utah Department of Transportation said to expect traffic closures in Little Cottonwood Canyon throughout November as they make mudslide repairs.
Drivers should plan for lane restrictions on S.R. 210 beginning on Monday October 7 at 7 a.m. Flaggers will be controlling traffic, which will be reduced to one lane.
The traffic restrictions are expected to last from Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and ending on Thanksgiving. Drivers should plan for 15 minute delays due to traffic.
For the latest in construction and traffic visit udottraffic.utah.gov/.
What others are reading:
- Democrats push Congress to act on COVID relief bill
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill
- Nurses wanted: Swamped hospitals scramble for pandemic help
- Art contest for new MLK license plate launched
- South Summit School District having remote-learning week to ‘quasi-quarantine’ after Thanksgiving