SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Make-a-Wish Utah is known for granting wishes for kids throughout the state battling cancer and other afflictions.
Right now, Make-a-Wish says it is granting more wishes than ever before, the organization is also seeing an increase in Wish referrals.
Monday, Jared Perry, CEO of Make-a-Wish Utah stopped by ABC4 News Midday with information on the latest initiative Drives for Wishes, in a partnership with Strong Automotive Group.
There are few experiences more powerful than making a wish come true. Help grant a wish by making a direct donation during our Drive for Wishes event, or consider starting your own wish fundraiser.
If you’d like more information you can click over to the Make-a-Wish Utah website.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- A dad reviews his baby, says 5/5 stars! Plus, we tricked Brian into putting what on his lips?
- Invasive Species Alert: Zebra Mussels in moss sold at Utah pet stores
- Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA for comments about officiating
- Acting U.S. Attorney for Utah appointed, first Latina to hold position
- Alex Smith released by Washington Football Team