WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 10-acre fire engulfed a wheat field Tuesday.
The fire started near 2600 West 200 South Marriot and fire officials say the fire is spread quickly but they were able to contain it.
The cause of the fire is not known at this time. No injuries have been reported as a result of the fire.
The fire is now 100 percent contained, according to fire officials.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
What others are reading:
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Group provides support to loved ones of homicide victims
- Traffic nightmare: I-80 closure, Guardsman Pass accident back up shut down routes between SLC & Park City
- Firefighters face challenges while battling the Parleys Fire
- SLCPD release body cam footage and details about July 25th officer-involved shooting