UTAHC COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The Lone Peak Police Dept. suspected “fowl” play when they responded to a report of a burglary over the weekend.
Neighbors called dispatch saying they heard a window break in the home of a family that was out of town and were worried it a was burglar.
When officers arrived on scene they found the suspect. It turns out it wasn’t a burglary but a “birdlary”.
Yes, turkeys can fly.
Officials say the bird “sustained major injuries”.
What others are clicking on:
- Without Donovan Mitchell, Jazz still roll to 10th straight victory, 106-94
- Utah workers at the center of land use battle
- SLC teacher on returning to class feels her health is ‘in the middle of this political battle’
- Rollie Worster’s near triple-double helps Utah State end 2-game slide
- ‘I was qualified, and I happen to be female’: St. George’s first female mayor shares top priorities