SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The Utah Department of Transportation is changing things up at 9000 South in Sandy.
Officials with the department say the northbound on and off-ramps will be restriped starting at 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday. This means drivers will need to plan ahead for delays and expect different traffic patterns Thursday.
There will also be overnight lane restrictions on 9000 South between Sandy Parkway and Monroe Street as well as the northbound off- and on-ramps.
UDOT says this project will be going through late 2020. Crews are working to reconfigure the ramps and build a bridge over 9000 South for the new collector-distributor system.
For the latest on construction and traffic visit http://udottraffic.utah.gov/
What others are reading:
- Iraq’s stability on the line as US, Iran tensions soar
- Israel’s election highlights secular-religious divide
- 2 shootings in DC kill at least 1, wound another 8
- Scientists prepare for year-long expedition to Arctic center
- Imelda leaves 2 dead in Texas, others stranded and trapped