Super Bowl X
- Date: January 18, 1976
- Location: Orange Bowl, Miami, FL
- Attendance: 80,817
- Avg ticket price: $20 ($89 in 2018)
- Final Score: Pittsburgh Steelers 21, Dallas Cowboys 17
- MVP: Steelers Wide Receiver Lynn Swann
- Halftime Entertainment: “200 Years and Just a Baby: A Tribute to America’s Bicentennial” with the performance group Up With People.
- Interesting fact from Wikipedia: This was the final football game to be played on artificial turf (specifically, Poly-Turf) at the Orange Bowl. It was the first Sper Bowl where the play clock was visible to teams and spectators. Scenes from the 1977 file Black Sunday about a fictional terrorist attack on the Super Bowl were filmed during the game.
Super Bowl XI
- Date: January 9, 1977
- Location: Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA
- Attendance: 103,438
- Avg ticket price: $20 ($84 in 2018)
- Final Score: Oakland Raiders 32, Minnesota Vikings, 14
- MVP: Oakland Wide Receiver Fred Biletnikoff
- Halftime Entertainment: “It’s a Small World” produced by Disney and featuring cast members of The New Mickey Mouse Club.
- Interesting fact from Wikipedia: The Vikings were the first team to appear in four Super Bowls, though they lost all four. It was John Madden’s first Super Bowl as head coach.
Super Bowl XII
- Date: January 15, 1978
- Location: Superdome, New Orleans, LA
- Attendance: 76,400
- Avg ticket price: $30 ($118 in 2018)
- Final Score: Dallas Cowboys 27, Denver Broncos 10
- MVP: Cowboys Defensive Tackle Randy White and Defensive End Harvey Martin – first and only time there has been two MVPs.
- Halftime Entertainment: “From Paris to Paris of America” featuring performances by the Apache Band and Apache Belles Drill team from Tyler Junior College, clarinetist Pete Fountain, and trumpeter Al Hirt.
- Interesting fact from Wikipedia: Along with being the first time there were two MVPs, it was also the first time that a defensive lineman was named MVP. It was the first the the Super Bowl was played in a domed stadium. And it was the first time the game was played in prime time in the eastern U.S.