Herriman’s own Kaden Brown took home a medal in the T&T World Championships last week.
The 18-year-old started gymnastics in 2011. He is graduating high school this year and plans to attend the University of Utah where he will major in Kinesiology – Exercise Science.
For more about Kaden click here.
What others are reading:
- Man formally charged, accused of shooting and injuring Provo Police officer
- Donovan Mitchell gets ejected in Jazz overtime loss to Philadelphia
- Runnin’ Utes squander halftime lead, lose 75-70 to Oregon State
- South Entrance fire called ‘out’ at Zion National Park
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Underserved businesses