These bite-sized snacks are a great addition to your game day spread.
This recipe can be found on Diethood
-1 package (2 lbs.) Butterball Sweet Onion Turkey Burgers, thawed
-1/2-cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
-1 egg, lightly beaten
-1 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-1 teaspoon diced oregano
For the glaze:
-1/2-cup light brown sugar
-2 tablespoons white vinegar
-1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place a baking rack over a baking sheet; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine thawed turkey burgers, bread crumbs, egg, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic and oregano.
4. Mix until well combined and thoroughly incorporated
5. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place on the baking sheet. You may have to do this in two batches depending on the baking sheet size.
6. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until cooked through
1. In a large, non-stick frying pan combine brown sugar, white vinegar, and rice vinegar.
2. Add baked meatballs to the pan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning meatballs once halfway through cooking, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from frying pan.