Dr. Shad Morris at Premier Sleep Solutions is pioneering another option for those who have sleep apnea but aren’t able to adjust to a CPAP machine.
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea – closes the airway and decreases oxygen to the brain and can cause drowsiness, headaches, and fatigue
- Old Treatment – CPAP Machine is the gold standard but can be intolerable, only 30% can get used to a CPAP
- New Treatment – Premier Sleep Solutions’ custom oral appliance similar to a retainer or night guard
- Insurance – This treatment is covered by Medicare and is In-Network with most insurance companies
- First 25 Callers will receive a FREE Consultation
For a free consultation call: 435-319-4747 or visit PremierSleepSolutions.com
St. George – 75 South 100 East, Suite 1E
Midvale – 193 East Fort Union Blvd, Suite 101
This story includes sponsored content.