Red, White and New- it’s time to visit Utah’s Hogle Zoo.
What’s New At the Zoo:
Red Panda Exhibit
- Two red pandas, a four year old male and a seven year old female.
- The exhibit has close to 360-degrees of viewing.
- Viewing from the dining deck in Asian Highlands.
- Nose-to-nose viewing glass for guests of all heights.
Every visit to Hogle Zoo helps save wild animals and wild places. A portion of all proceeds go toward wildlife conservation.
Utah’s Hogle Zoo has made conserving red pandas a priority – With their partners, they ensure the Forest Guardians will protect pandas and their habitat.
Red Panda Ranger is a special title given to children who share their passion for red pandas – you can become a Ranger too. Get more info when you visit Hogle Zoo.
How You Can Help:
- Tea farms are replacing red panda forests – you can take conservation action to help the pandas buy buying sustainably-grown tea!
- Be Two-up, two-down for polar bears: This summer, turn your thermostat UP two degrees to ease your carbon footprint and help polar bears.
- Be idle-free! Resist the temptation to idle your car this summer – help polar bears.
Check out the Zoo’s Big Six Conservation species by going to hoglezoo.org
This story includes sponsored content.