The folks from Morris Murdock Travel have some tips you should hear before you take any trip internationally.
You can watch the full clip for details but here are just a few tips from Kathy Hirst, a manager for Morris Murdock Travel.
Tips for smooth international travel:
- Check your passport and Visa requirements at least 3 months in advance
- Travel during shoulder seasons.
- You can save money and avoid the crowds
- Pack light with only a carry-on if possible
- Helps with travel on planes, trains, and motor coaches
- No one cares if you wear the same outfit twice!
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Purchase travel insurance
This article contains sponsored content.