Having some holiday get togethers soon? You probably want to make these easy. Maceys is a one stop shop for fun holiday appetizers. Sarah Pettit from Maceys shared with us some easy appetizers for your Christmas parties.
Buckley Farms Meatballs
Buckley Farms offers convenient solutions to make meal time delicious and easy! Fully oven baked and microwaveable these meatballs are ready to go
Ranch Meatballs Appetizer
- Prepare Food Club Ranch Dressing Mix according to package
- Bake meatballs according to directions
- Drizzle dressing over the meatballs and viola you have a delicious party appetizer
No event is complete without a fresh cheeseball from our delicatessen! Each of our signature recipes are made in stores to our exact specifications. Serve with our delicious Culinary Tours crackers to make it complete!
How to build a cheeseball snowman
- Stack three of your favorite Macey’s cheeseballs on top of one another. Pro tip: to help shape the snowman place the cheeseball onto plastic wrap and gently roll into a ball and refrigerate until you’re ready to assemble.
- Use celery for the arms, a carrot for the nose, mini chocolate chips for the smile, Twizzlers for the scarf, and peppermints for the buttons!
- Find a mini hat at your local craft store or make your own using felt and a hot glue gun.
7 Layer Bean Dip
Macey’s 7 layer bean dip makes a perfect addition to any party. Pair with Abuela’s Autentico tortilla chips which are created locally in Utah
From wings & veggies, meat & cheese to fruit & quiche our deli provides many options! Fresh-Cut fruit and veggies. Whether you’re hosting or attending, we’ve got fruit and veggies fresh-cut and ready to go!
15 Locations from Cache County to Utah County
Two new locations have opened in Highland and Olympus. Recently there was a re-grand opening at the Maceys located in Spanish Fork. You can go see the new additions!
To find locations and other appetizer ideas go to Maceys.com