Jennifer Burns and Jacob Schmidt with Utah Beef Council are in the ABC4 Utah kitchen to show us their spin on Beef and Cream Cheese Bagels.
- 12 ounces cooked beef (such as steak, roast, pot roast or deli roast beef), thinly sliced
- 4 thin-style flavored bagels or regular bagels, split
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons nonpareil capers
- 8 thin slices tomato
- 4 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- Nonpareil capers (optional)
- Spread cream cheese evenly on cut sides of each bagel half.
- Evenly sprinkle capers over cream cheese.
- Evenly top with tomato slices and onion rings; top with beef.
- Garnish with additional capers, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Printable recipe here.
For more information visit The Utah Beef Council website.
This article contains sponsored content.