The weather is quickly changing and our friends at Big O Tires know all about what we need to do
to help get our vehicles ready.
To get ready for the fall, bring your car into any of Big O Tires 42 stores from Logan to Beaver so they can:
- Check all fluids – We have to make sure they are full.
- Check brakes – This is not the time to be iffy on the brakes. Let’s get them so they’re working
perfectly for you.
- Check tires – Sometimes drivers wear tires too thin, but for the fall and winter, they need to
have the right amount of traction.
- Check wiper blades because we normally get more rainfall and need to be safe.
- We take ALL COVID precautions at each locally owned & operated store serious so everyone is
Big O Tires is proud to support our long-standing friends at Shriners Hospitals for Children and their wonderful Walk for LOVE event. This year all the Big O Tires’ owners are collectively donating $30,000 to Shriners to help them continue to provide quality care for our children in need.
This year’s annual Walk for LOVE event will be held virtually because of precautions due to the pandemic.
The annual Walk for LOVE begins this Saturday, September 12th, and we want everyone to participate. To join you can:
- Register online
- Do this as an individual, with friends or with family
- Set up your personal fundraising page
- Share that with friends and family
- Walk and reach your goal so you help change children’s lives
This article contains sponsored content.