Another simple and healthy beef recipe to add to your arsenal. Jennifer Burns and Jacob from Utah Beef Council were in studio to get our taste buds going.
Italian Roast Beef Wraps
- 4 large spinach, whole wheat or regular tortillas
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 8 slices Italian style deli roast beef
- 8 slices provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup banana peppers, sliced (jarred)
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula or baby spinach
Lay out the tortillas. In a small bowl combine the Italian dressing and cream cheese. Divide mixture on the bottom of each tortilla. Spread out to the edges, except leave 2 “at the bottom of one side of the tortilla where it will be rolled up. Divide the roast beef, provolone, banana peppers, arugula or spinach on each tortilla.
Roll up like a burrito. Cut into 1-2 inch slices. Serve immediately.
This article contains sponsored content.