About Giving Tuesday
- Giving Tuesday is a global giving movement around the world.
- It started in 2012 and was founded to inspire people to give back after Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- This year, an anonymous donor has generously matched donations made on Giving Tuesday up to $10,000, so your impact will go twice as far!
- Normally, we can stretch each $1 into $7.48 worth of goods and services, but with this match, a donation of just $10 could be close to $150 for Utah’ns facing hunger!
- You can make your donation now, and it will count towards the match and our Giving Tuesday total!
Visit UtahFoodBank.org for more information.
About Utah Food Bank and Hunger in Utah
- 1 in 7 Utah kids will likely miss a meal today due to lack of resources, and 382,000 Utahns are unsure where their next meal will come from.
- Last fiscal year, Utah Food Bank distributed 39.2 million pounds of food and goods, the equivalent of over 32.7 million meals for Utahns in need.
- Utah Food Bank provides food to a statewide network of 149 emergency food pantries and agencies.
How to Support the Holiday Food & Fund Drive in Other Ways
- People can participate in the Holiday Food & Fund Drive by giving food, time or money.
- Register a food and fund drive, participate in community events that benefit us, fill a virtual gift bag online, or simply donate financially.
Visit UtahFoodBank.org for all the ways you CAN help.
This article contains sponsored content.