In partnership with creative agency, Zambezi, Traeger installed a billboard in Salt Lake City (off I-80) that integrated live animals to communicate the superior benefits of all-natural, Farm-to-Table ingredients. Traeger has been an outspoken champion of a more sophisticated, culinary take on conventional grilling, that puts an emphasis squarely on natural, organic ingredients and farm-raised meats.
In a bold endorsement of Farm to Table, or in this case, “Farm to Traeger,” the billboard featured a Traeger grill, and below the billboard, a miniature farm complete with a chicken coop, barn, tractor, hay, and soon-to-be Farm to Table ingredients for a delicious organic meal: a cow, pig, chickens and corn stalks.
The Ironwood is one of Trager’s Grill with the capabilities and features of wood pellet “convection” grill that removes the hot spots and burning meals.
- Control Your Grill From Anywhere – Traeger’s WiFIRE technology lets you monitor your cooks, adjust grill temperature, and access over 1,600 recipes remotely through the Traeger App or an Apple Watch App, so you can control your grill right from your wrist.
- Wood-Fired Grilling Made Simple – Traeger’s D2 controller with a digital display makes setting grill temperature as easy as turning on an oven. Just turn the dial to a desired temperature, hit ignite and get your Traeger on.
- Crank Up The Flavor – Traeger’s Super Smoke Mode increases the amount of smoke with the push of a button to intensify the wood-fired flavor of your food.
- Versatility – Traeger’s boast a famous 6-in-1 versatility that gives you the ability to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ. Which means you can pretty much cook anything from burgers to pizza to cookies on your Traeger
- Cooking With The Pros – Traeger has a built-out index of over 1,500 recipes you can access on the Traeger App from their in-house culinary team and pitmasters to have you looking like a pro in no time.
- Pellets For Days – All Traeger’s use hardwood pellets as their fuel source. Between the variety of pellets available to consumers including flavors like mesquite and apple, combined with Traeger’s pellet sensor that lets you know when your pellet levels are low in your grill, you have everything you need to grill like a champ no matter what is on the menu.
Traeger Grills is a Utah company headquartered in Sugar House. You can see more of their models and deals at TraegerGrills.com.