WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 10-acre fire engulfed a wheat field Tuesday.
The fire started near 2600 West 200 South Marriot and fire officials say the fire is spread quickly but they were able to contain it.
The cause of the fire is not known at this time. No injuries have been reported as a result of the fire.
The fire is now 100 percent contained, according to fire officials.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
What others are reading:
- Victims advocates pushing for ‘red flag’ gun law in Utah
- University of Utah students demand meeting with President Watkins about campus safety
- Utahns rally to show support for Trump
- Spanberger and other gun-owning legislators urge Senate to vote on bipartisan gun bills passed by House
- Romney criticizes Trump’s withdrawal of US troops in Syria