DAVIS COUNTY (ABC4 News) – Utah Highway Patrol Troopers found a woman’s body on northbound I-15 in Davis County Sunday Night.
According to UHP Sgt. Nick Street, the incident happened around 10 p.m. near the 200 West off-ramp from the freeway.
Troopers arrested a suspicious man who was walking not far from the area of the freeway. Due to the man’s mental state, they were unable to determine if he was involved. Troopers did have enough information to take the man into custody.
Troopers closed the freeway during their investigation, but it has since been reopened.
The woman, who is believed to be in her 20’s or 30’s, has been taken to the Medical Examiner’s office.
*developing* we will provide an update once more information becomes available.
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Parents of 545 children separated at border can’t be found, court-appointed lawyers say
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Voters receive threatening email
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- Everyone in US gets a free taco after stolen base in Game 1 of World Series