MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – A woman has died after being hit by a car in Magna early Sunday morning. Police have confirmed that the woman who died is Wendy Molina, 55, of Magna.
According to Sgt. Melody Cutler, the woman was hit on 8400 West around 2800 South around 2 a.m. as she crossed the street.
A driver of a car traveling northbound told police he did not see her when he fatally struck the woman who Cutler said was not in a crosswalk.
The woman died at the scene.
An update will be provided once additional details are released.
- Gift ideas from small local businesses
- The most popular slippers on Amazon and what did Nicole Kidman do before she became a superstar?
- Britney Spears turns 39 and holiday events happening right now in Southern Utah
- US says ready for domestic shipment of COVID-19 vaccines, details tentative plan for distribution
- White House says FDA commissioner meeting with White House chief of staff is routine