MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – A woman has died after being hit by a car in Magna early Sunday morning. Police have confirmed that the woman who died is Wendy Molina, 55, of Magna.
According to Sgt. Melody Cutler, the woman was hit on 8400 West around 2800 South around 2 a.m. as she crossed the street.
A driver of a car traveling northbound told police he did not see her when he fatally struck the woman who Cutler said was not in a crosswalk.
The woman died at the scene.
An update will be provided once additional details are released.
- Motorcyclist shot by police in Holladay traffic altercation was state fugitive
- The Justice Files: Remembering Brylee
- Less than 10: Flatten the Curve, new initiative aims to steady coronavirus case spike in Cache County
- How many confirmed COVID-19 cases are in Salt Lake County schools?
- ‘Red flag warning’: Governor Gary Herbert reacts to Utah’s Covid-19 spike