UTAH (ABC4) – Monday marks Utah’s 125th birthday.
On January 4, Utah will be celebrating its 125th statehood anniversary with a TV show and a fireworks display, both to be broadcasted across 29 counties.
Our very own Craig Wirth takes us back to what it was like in 1896, to witness what it was like when Utah first became a state.
Tune in every Sunday, at 10 p.m. to watch Wirth Watching exclusives unfold.
- These 25 states are ending $300 federal unemployment benefits
- Georgia to review county’s ballot drop box forms from 2020
- AG Merrick Garland announces national strategy to stop domestic terrorism
- 9 years of DACA, Dreamers still wait for path to citizenship
- Utah temperatures approach all-time highs as heat wave reaches its peak