UTAH (ABC4) – 2020 marks the 72nd anniversary of Utah’s very own Christmas Street.
Many Christmas Street residents have come and gone, yet the tradition to light up during the holidays has remained resilient, this year marking the street’s 72nd anniversary.
It’s iconic Christmas sign also tagging along, celebrating 60 years of holiday magic.
“The tradition of Christmas Street started long before I moved here…When the houses were first built in 1947,” shares a Christmas Street resident of 36 years.
Every year, locals gather to visit the ‘yule fairyland’ and happily partake in the holiday cheer.
- Puka and Samson Nacua transferring to BYU
- ‘Do not fall victim’: Heber City Police Department warns of donation scam
- ‘Hear the beep where you sleep’: Here are some smoke alarm safety tips
- ‘Is it because I’m a Black woman?’: An Ogden woman questions alleged TSA strip down at Phoenix airport
- President Biden receives National Monuments letter from the Utah Congressional Delegation