SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – Sunday marks the anniversary of Salt Lake City’s record snowstorm of January 1993.
On January 10, our very own Craig Wirth brings us back to the storm that knocked down houses and buried about everything.
“The Utah Office of the Weather Service picked the storm as one of the top ten weather events of the century,” shares Wirth.”Nothing like it in all the 1900s…Oh if you were here, you’d remember it’s ‘wirth’ watching.”
Tune in every Sunday at 10 p.m. to watch exclusive Wirth Watching stories unfold.
- Puka and Samson Nacua transferring to BYU
- ‘Do not fall victim’: Heber City Police Department warns of donation scam
- ‘Hear the beep where you sleep’: Here are some smoke alarm safety tips
- ‘Is it because I’m a Black woman?’: An Ogden woman questions alleged TSA strip down at Phoenix airport
- President Biden receives National Monuments letter from the Utah Congressional Delegation