In 1948 The Desert News applauded two amazing inventions to hit Salt Lake City–one was television and the other was the “Massage-O-Mat.”
Fortunately for us, Utahns kindly embraced television far more than they did the “Massage-O-Mat.” Now that’s just one new fact our Craig Wirth found in his research. As we, the first TV station in Utah celebrate our 72nd birthday. It’s this week’s Wirth Watching.
What others are reading:
- BYU holds off #19 Arizona State, 27-17, improves to 3-0
- Utes lose heartbreaker in triple overtime to San Diego State, 33-31
- Damir Kreilach scores 10th goal of the season as RSL knocks off Seattle, 1-0
- Utah State improves to 3-0 after thrilling 49-45 victory over Air Force
- Police searching for suspected child kidnapper, last seen in New Mexico