SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – We can’t go to theaters and see movies right now…but Craig Wirth says you can at least have memories of those old neighborhood theaters you went to years ago.
Virtually all the single screen houses are gone but Craig Wirth takes us on a trip down memory lane for this week’s report.
What others are clicking on:
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- Utah National Guard members return home after assisting with Presidential Inauguration
- Without Donovan Mitchell, Jazz still roll to 10th straight victory, 106-94
- Utah workers at the center of land use battle
- SLC teacher on returning to class feels her health is ‘in the middle of this political battle’