SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – It’s getting close to Halloween… and in 8 decades nothing has scared America like the old War of the Worlds radio broadcast.
Now while Craig Wirth has been broadcasting only 5 of those 8 decades, we knew he’d have a report from that night 81 years ago.
It’s this week’s spooky Wirth Watching report.
What others are clicking on:
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- High-powered Titans lean heavily on Henry with options ready
- 34- Dolittle, Just Mercy, Bad Boys For Life, Plus Oscar noms
- Battling Bulling: Teen shares her story of suffering in silence
- 49ers’ team chemistry translates onto the field