SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – It’s getting close to Halloween… and in 8 decades nothing has scared America like the old War of the Worlds radio broadcast.
Now while Craig Wirth has been broadcasting only 5 of those 8 decades, we knew he’d have a report from that night 81 years ago.
It’s this week’s spooky Wirth Watching report.
What others are clicking on:
- Everything you need to know about Alzheimer’s on World Alzheimer’s Day
- Can the Denver Broncos make it two wins in a row?
- Federal judge rules US can’t expel families via Title 42
- Police: Gabby Petito disappearance, double homicide of Moab couple ‘not related’
- US lawmakers concerned about negative impact Instagram has on teens’ mental health