WYOMING (ABC4 News) – Fire crews are battling a fire that started in Wyoming and has burned across the Utah border into Dagget County Monday evening.
Officials say the fire is estimated at 1,000 to 1,200 acres and has been dubbed the Richard fire.
Three teams will reportedly resume work on the fire on Tuesday. No injuries have been reported as a result of the fire.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Sarah’s simple sewing tips for homemade face masks
- Troopers identify two people killed in rollover on SR-196 Sunday morning
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- 119 fallen firefighters honored across the nation with Light the Night event
- Navajo Nation: 22 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths