SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – We are down to the final weeks in the race to lead Utah’s capital city.
Salt Lake City Councilwoman Erin Mendenhall and state Senator Luz Escamilla are hoping to be the city’s next mayor.
They join us this week on Inside Utah Politics for an in-depth panel discussion on why they want the job and where they stand on challenges the city is facing.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- The IUP Panel on the race for governor, Inland Port and gender in politics
- Inland Port boss discusses his vision for the project
- Speaker Wilson on efforts to reform the tax system
- The IUP Panel on the SLC mayoral race, impeachment and national election results
- Local advocates raise concerns about increasing the tax on food