SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen have tested negative for COVID-19, per VP Press Secretary Katie Miller.
The two were tested Saturday after a staff member in Pence’s office tested positive for coronavirus this week.
Pence said that his staffer who tested positive for the virus is “doing well,” had “mild” cold-like symptoms for a day and a half, and has not been at the White House since Monday.
No additional information is available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Body of missing Missouri doctor found in northwest Arkansas, family says
- Seaweed mixing with plastics could provide fertile ground for flesh-eating bacteria, research shows
- The 100 best doughnut shops in the country, according to Yelp
- Granite School District offers free summer meals for kids and teens
- Chipotle giving away free food during NBA Finals