Krispy Kreme is bringing back its pumpkin spice glazed doughnut just in time for fall.
The chain says you can bring in a not-so-tasty pumpkin spice flavored treat and trade it in for a doughnut, for free.
This year Krispy Kreme has three varieties to choose from: the pumpkin spice doughnut is filled with a specially-made cheesecake cream. There is also a pumpkin spice glazed doughnut and pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
But you better hurry, these treats won’t last long. They will only be available from September 2 through September 8.
What others are clicking on:
- E-liquid manufacturers warn Rep. Ray of a future lawsuit
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis