Krispy Kreme is bringing back its pumpkin spice glazed doughnut just in time for fall.
The chain says you can bring in a not-so-tasty pumpkin spice flavored treat and trade it in for a doughnut, for free.
This year Krispy Kreme has three varieties to choose from: the pumpkin spice doughnut is filled with a specially-made cheesecake cream. There is also a pumpkin spice glazed doughnut and pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
But you better hurry, these treats won’t last long. They will only be available from September 2 through September 8.
What others are clicking on:
- 676 new cases of COVID-19 announced in Utah Saturday, no new deaths
- Classic Car Show rolls through streets of Millcreek
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Painting by blind artist featured in Jubilee Festival Poster
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Congress attempt to reduce hot car deaths