(CNN Newsource)-Sneakers are once again at the center of a debate.
Social media is going crazy over the color of these shoes.
The singer “Lizzo” posted “I see grey and teal, but my whole team sees pink and white. Help!”
Actor Will Smith chimed in.
The debate about the color of these shoes has been going on since they were first posted online in 2017, and before that, the dress debate took over the internet in 2015.
Experts say these illusions boil down to our genes and how those impact our own perceptions of lights and colors.
- Quest for Gold: The curious case of Richard Jewell and the 1996 Olympics
- Man killed, two others injured in Magna house fire
- Tokyo’s new stadium: A masterpiece by Japan’s Kengo Kuma
- Quest for Gold: USA’s Becca Mann Makes Swimming History in Hawaii
- Tokyo being billed as ‘Recovery Olympics’ — but not for all