(CNN Newsource)-Sneakers are once again at the center of a debate.
Social media is going crazy over the color of these shoes.
The singer “Lizzo” posted “I see grey and teal, but my whole team sees pink and white. Help!”
Actor Will Smith chimed in.
The debate about the color of these shoes has been going on since they were first posted online in 2017, and before that, the dress debate took over the internet in 2015.
Experts say these illusions boil down to our genes and how those impact our own perceptions of lights and colors.
- Scorching summer highs for the weekend
- Utah offers critical COVID-19 information in 23 languages
- Police need help finding missing 85-year-old man with dementia
- Darren Parry wins 1st District Democratic nomination in Utah
- Utah Latter-day Saints asked to wear face coverings in public