FAYETTE COUNTY, Ga. (KRON) – Summer’s over for some kiddos and some are even headed back to school.
One little boy’s personalized shirt he wore on the first day back is getting quite the attention, and for all good reasons!
His name is Blake Rajhan, and his bright orange shirt reads, “I will be your friend.”
Local news station WXIA reported Blake’s mom Nikki owns a personalization business and decided to make a special shirt for her son.
When she had asked him what special shirt he wanted, he said he had wanted one that said “I will be your friend.”
“Never underestimate your kid’s heart for others!” she wrote on Facebook.
What others are reading:
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- Police need help finding missing 23-year-old
- Utah non-profit provides COVID-19 testing to Latino community in Cache Valley
- MyKayla Skinner forced to put Olympic dreams on hold for another year